Before I get started, I have recently changed the look of my blog and was wondering whether you all like it? Let me know in the comments what you think of the new layout!
I have seen The Blue Sky Tag floating around for a while now, and I was kindly tagged by the lovely, Jamie from Don’t Give a Jam, who writes one of my favourite lifestyle blogs! If you haven’t read Jamie’s blog before then you definitely should; I will link her blog at the end of this post!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from Jamie:
- What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left, only because I insist that Max sleeps closest to the door!
2. Paper or Plastic?
I’m guessing (& hoping) that this means paying cash or card and not what my preferred plate is at a kid’s birthday party? If it does mean what I think it does then it’s plastic without a doubt! I’ve convinced myself that if I use my card to pay for things, I’m not spending actual money! (That’s why I’m a poor AF student)
3. What’s your favourite family tradition?
We don’t really have any traditions (none that I’m involved with now I’ve moved out anyway) but we do use the saying “Go big or go home” a hell of a lot- and we stick to that saying like our lives depend on it. We do nothing half heartedly in our house. An example being: Last year I mentioned getting a roof put over our hot tub in the garden… We now have a 20ft outdoor living area.
4. How are you today?
I honestly love this question! I’m very well thank you – How are you?
5. What colour clothing do you own the most?
I think it’s pink, with black and white being a very close second and third!
6. What’s your favourite summer activity?
The entirety of England shit themselves a bit when it gets over 23 degrees, so all us English do in the summer is sunbathe and get drunk. When people say that all English people do is drink alcohol, they’re not lying.
7. What is your go-to order at a restaurant?
It has to be steak and chips with peppercorn sauce! (Thanks for that question Jamie, now I’m hungry!)
8. Do you prefer a night in or a night out?
It depend where I am! If I were at University then it’d be a night out, but at home I love staying in with the dogs and watching netflix! I’m an awfully boring 19-year-old, I know.
9. Are Aliens a thing?
Hell no, don’t be daft. But don’t get my started on ghosts!
10. What was your favourite cartoon growing up?
Oh shit, that’s hard! It was between Kim Possible and Spongebob Squarepants!
11. What is your favourite cereal?
It’s rare I have cereal, but I do love Sugar Puffs and Ricicles. But I’ve heard that Ricicles are being discontinued, and I swear if Kellogg’s ruin my childhood by discontinuing them then they’re getting sued.
- Gems Life
- Tooth Fairy Talks
- Blonde’s Tea
- Emily Clare Beauty
- Tales of Belle
- Beauty by Em
- Everything EmmZeeBee
- Mahala Fashion
- What is your NUMBER 1 favourite makeup product?
- Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Sweet or Savoury?
- What is your all time favourite album?
- Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
- What is your favourite book?
- Do you have any pets? If so add a photo!
- Halloween, Christmas or Birthday?
- Where do you buy your jeans?
- Where do you currently live?
Until next time,