If you follow me on social media (georgicoxx) you’ll have seen that I went to the Royal Ascot last Friday. Because we stayed in the Queen Anne Enclosure we had specific outfit rules to abide by!
Some of the rules:
- Dress must be knee length or just above
- A hat or headpiece must be worn at all times
- Midriffs must be covered
- Strapless and sheer strap dresses are tops are not permitted
I thought i’d write this post, not only for people who are planning on going to the races in the future, but it would also be lovely for weddings!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
- Estee Lauder Double Wear
- NYX Dark Circle Corrector
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel
- Mac’s Melba Blush
- Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow Highlighter
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow high light shade across the lids and inner corner
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel in the crease
- Mac Naked pigment across the lid
- L’oreal Super Liner across the lash line
- Eylure Texture 117 Lashes
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lip liner
- NYX Zurich soft matte lip cream
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lipstick (used this to top up throughout the day)
My hair is crazy simple! A quick wash and condition, then I applied some TRESemme Split Remedy leave in treatment which I left to soak in whilst I did my makeup!
I went on to blow dry and straighten my hair, before curling it with my Babyliss Curlers.
To finish off I smoothed some Argan Secret Hair Elixir Oil on to the ends of my hair, this tames fly aways, smooths out split ends and makes your hair smell AMAZING!!
That was a lot of information, I know!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, give it a like if you did!
Until next time,